Google Adsense | Best Practices
As stated many times before, rich text content is a must. But what else is essential to a website's dynamic to enhance Google Adsense earnings? Well, there's a few things actually.
- Have a different and descriptive page title for each page.
- Put header tags to good use. Keep in mind that a common practice developers use is to resize header tags using CSS. Always Start with H1 being the most generic, important and first tag you use on a page and work your way down until you get to H6.
- Use the title attribute wherever possible.
- Use the alt attribute wherever possible.
- Keep your text content filled with popular keywords that are relevant to the subject matter.
- Use a site map on Google Analytics.
- Format each page with the essential meta tags.
- Format each page with Open Graph Protocol.
- Promote your website on Social Media.
- Update your website regularly.